- Office & Graphic Supplies
- In-house catering
- IT Infrastructure
- HP Large Format
- Epson wide-format
- Print Services
Xerox’s Versant 3100 Press is a dry toner 100ppm (A4) digital production printer and the latest addition to the Versant family. It fits in with the entry-level, lower-volume 80ppm Versant 180 presses (launched at the same time) and the higher-volume, five-colour capable 100ppm Color800i/1000i presses in the Xerox range.
You’ll gain an instant quality advantage and ability to create high-value applications.
Reduce waste and maximise uptime with fully automated colour calibration and image-to-media alignment
Print at a speed of 100 ppm on stock weights from 52-350 gsm, and maximise your job types
The Versant® family’s unique combination of competition-busting image quality, media latitude and workflow automation is brought to its highest, most powerful potential in the Versant 3100.
• Powerful production press, printing 100 ppm on stocks and specialty media from 52-350 gsm.
• Wide media latitude including banner printing (660 mm), synthetics, labels, envelopes and more. Our Stock Library Manager (SLM) provides single-click convenience when assigning and optimising specific media.
• Automated colour calibration, Production Accurate Registration (PAR) and other registration and image quality controls create error-free output and tolerances to within a half millimetre without manual adjustments, operator error or profit-busting do-overs. Automated Sheet Clearing reduces downtime.
• Feeding and inline finishing versatility create opportunities for the higher-margin, higher-profit applications your competition can’t offer. Print everything from envelopes to banners to full bleed booklets. An integrated cooling module eliminates stock cool-down time for seamless operation from start to finish.
• With an Average Monthly Printing Volume (AMPV) of up to 250,000 and a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1.2 million, you’re ready for anything.
• Exclusive Xerox® Ultra HD Resolution Technology, with four times more resolution and low-gloss, low-melt EA Toner for an offset-like finish with all the ease and convenience of a digital press.