Exceed client expectations with production speeds ideal for handling urgent jobs. The HP Latex 365 Printer produces indoor and outdoor prints on a variety of traditional signage substrates – even textiles. And high-quality, durable prints provide scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks.
HP Latex 365 Print and Cut Solution
The HP solution prints more applications, full bleed stickers without shrink or curl enabling you to reach indoor spaces solvent cannot. This true print and cut solution allows you to print and cut at the same time versus print or cut with solvent all in ones.
Easy and reliable workflow giving you a true print and cut experience in 5 simple steps – add cut lines from the RIP, predefined cutting presets easy user interface. Efficient job recognition and reliable, error-free cutting with OPOS (Optical Positioning System) and HP barcode. Avoid the complexity of other dual-devices this complete HP solution is designed to work as one.
Outdoor & Event Banners
Create unforgettable building covers and banners that stay crisp in outdoor conditions.
Point of purchase
Create eye-catching promotional displays on all types of media.
Grow your audience with durable vehicle wraps and fleet graphics that can be printed in no time.
Deliver vibrant backlit applications that print fast and leave lasting impressions.
Expand your offering with new durable textiles.
Discover new profit potential in stunning, high-margin wallcoverings, canvases, and window blinds.
HP Latex 365 Features
- Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond – up to 1.63m (64in)—print textiles with the ink collector.
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare – water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
- Enjoy efficient, automated double-sided banner printing.
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
Deliver the same day
- High quality at high speeds – 31m2 (334 ft2)/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer.
- Reach production speeds and avoid wait time – prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver.
- Gain productivity – reduce time between jobs with continuous printing.
- You can minimize damage risk – scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer – automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
- Save time – HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer make ICC profiling automatic.
- Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
- Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app.
Find out more about Colyer Print Services
VersaLink | AltaLink | PrimeLink | Versant
Discover which Xerox printer fits your business' needs. Contact us and speak to our experts.