Option 1: Funded by the employer for the employee.
Option 2: Managed by the employer but paid by the employee by a tax-efficient salary sacrifice scheme.
A good printer is an important piece of equipment for effectively working from home, not just to be able to print out pages at a reasonable speed but also to be able to scan multiple pages and send direct. Many people had small inkjet printers at home before the pandemic but because our printing was sporadic we managed to get by with slow printing, single-page scanning and paying a small fortune for ink cartridges. As printing at home is becoming an issue Colyer London has developed two programmes to enable staff to be as productive at home as they are in the office.
Despite the printer being sited at the employees home, full service and support is provided and new consumables are sent out automatically when becoming low.
All the home-based printers are automatically centrally billed on one invoice to head office without any intervention from the home users.
Benefits of having a Xerox printer in your home
- Reliability and ease of use: Our home office printers are configured for the user to be conveniently set up and managed, without the need for IT participation.
- Value: In order to minimise the overall cost of ownership, many of our home office printers provide high-capacity print cartridges.
- Wi-Fi Capabilities: Most Xerox home laser printers are equipped with built-in Wi-Fi, so you can print from any computer on your home network without having to worry about cables.
- Double-Sided Printing: Particularly when you print large amounts at a time, paper can be costly. That is why many of our home office printers print on both sides of the paper automatically, saving you cash and improving the climate.
- Multifunctional: While some of our home laser printers are for printing only, others are Multifunction Printers (MFPs) that can be used for printing, copying, scanning, faxing, and email.
Staff will enjoy a fully functional multi-functional device giving similar scanning and printing capabilities as they are used to in the office, masking their home office much more productive and less stressful.
The Xerox Versalink C405 is a compact fully functional easy to use 35 pages a minute high-quality colour printer with scanner and automatic document feeder that scans at up to 40 pages per minute. The device users Xerox dry toner so there will be no mishaps with dirty inkjet cartridges or wet ink.
The pandemic has changed the work balance forever, staff need to be better equipped to work effectively from home and the Versalink C405 is the perfect assistant to help staff with their document management.