Why outsource print & copy services?
Xerox Partner Print Services can reduce your print and copy costs by as much as 30% while improving your company’s document production capabilities. Using proven tools developed by Xerox, our accredited print services providers will streamline and cost-effectively manage all your Xerox and non-Xerox output devices.
Most organisations don’t understand the true costs of running their print, copy, scan and fax assets, yet may spend 30% of revenues on these resources. By outsourcing copy and print services, you’ll reap these benefits:
- Reduce print and copy costs: Moving from in-house print and copy management to a managed print solution can trim these costs by up to 30%
- Keep the devices you have today as needed: Helping to minimise capital expenditure. Optimise your existing print environment over time to reduce the impact of change on your organisation
- Increased productivity: We will ensure that your devices stay up to date and that your employees have the new features they need to stay productive and competitive
- Save resources: More efficient management of your output device fleet can reduce energy consumption, reduce the cost of consumables such as ink or toner, and cut down on waste
- Refocus IT on more critical business tasks: IT support staff typically spend significant time in installing, supporting and maintaining output devices
Service you can trust through expert Xerox qualified engineers
Xerox Partner Print Services are delivered by Xerox-trained and certified experts who will help you maximise return on your document production investment.
- Highly trained managed print solutions experts: They maximise your cost savings and continually fine-tune your output fleet for maximum productivity
- Fast maintenance and repairs: Thanks to proactive monitoring tools, our experts can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they become problems
- The right supplies at the right time: Our automated ordering systems ensure that you never run out of ink or toner
Comprehensive support for all your output needs
Improve cost controls
Xerox Partner Print Services can help you streamline your company’s print operations and reduce print and copy expenditures.
- A single, predictable monthly bill for all your output device fleet: Makes it easier to manage costs and assist in budget planning. Convert all or part of your output device fleet, whether it is a Xerox or non- Xerox device, be it leased or owned, to one single invoice
- Supports real-world business environments: Unlike most single vendor print management solutions, we support both Xerox and non-Xerox equipment
- Single point of contact: One contact for equipment, supplies, service, invoicing and reporting provides visibility of all your print & copy activity and removes the inefficiency of dealing with multiple contacts
- Enhanced employee productivity, thanks to increased uptime and the elimination of time-consuming processes such as meter reads, placing and chasing service calls, and supplies ordering. Employees can concentrate on their work instead of managing the printer or copier
Expert consultants will review your current output services infrastructure and identify opportunities to improve performance, streamline operations and reduce costs
Working with your IT staff, our team will develop short- and long-range plans to improve print services management and enhance capabilities for your business.
Our team will deploy software, optimise hardware and establish best practices and training as needed, ensuring that your business maximises productivity and cost–savings
Using the same tools, Xerox has developed for global enterprises, our team will automate print management, including troubleshooting and repair, supply tracking and ordering and usage monitoring