Print from any device
at any time
PaperCut gives you the power to make printing simple for your end users again, whether they’re printing from a BYOD or mobile device, and it makes your life easier by automatically distributing print drivers. From industry-leading third-party connectors to simple tap-and-release Find-Me printing, we’ve got a lot more to offer.
- Easy printing
- Print security
- Cloud and print
- Waste control
Sign up to find out more about PaperCut for more efficient printing
"*" indicates required fields
Save money on data security when a leak is as simple as leaving paper on a printer. Take security to the next level and restrict device access, establish secure print releases, or digitally sign and watermark your prints.
Useful features like duplex printing, use quotas, comprehensive pay-for-print and print chargeback rules. Simply installing one feature, like “secure print release”, can save you up to 15% on expenses and footprint.
By bettering the environment, PaperCut has impacted approximately over 100 million end-users, 195+ countries, and 70,000 organisations… and the trillions of pages they saved. Simply save today for free.
Any brand, platform, and situation
PaperCut is for you
Regardless of the size of your organisation, the printers you use, or the operating system your users prefer. To provide a print management solution that just works, we use a cross-platform, vendor-neutral approach to technology. Windows, Linux, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iOS, and yes, even Novell.
Xerox Multifunction Print Management (MFPs)
With PaperCut MF for Xerox printers and multifunction devices, you can fully control and manage your printing, copying, scanning, and faxing (MFDs).
- Find-Me printing, user authentication, and Integrated Scanning to keep your documents secure
- Allow consumers to print from any device and operating system with ease
- With the help of your Xerox Reseller and a global network of professionals
Follow your own set of guidelines
Cut costs and waste in your company – print policies and rules-based printing make it simple to determine what is printed, how it is printed, and where it is printed, regardless of the scale of your network. With papercut you can report on the page, cost centre/department, device, and function consumption/expenses, and, track environmental savings and advantages.
Integrated Scanning on Xerox devices
PaperCut MF for Xerox can print and scan at the same time. The all-in-one user interface delivers a uniform and smooth experience, allows you to:
- Scanning documents to email, network folders, and a growing range of cloud storage providers are safe and secure
- With ease, manage your account, bill or charge every copy, print, scan, and fax
- Print or remove numerous print jobs from the print queue, or simply ‘Print All’ with quick-access buttons for typical activities
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) hosted in the Cloud or locally can be used by Xerox machines to create smart, text-searchable documents (on-premise)