AltaLink 8100 Series
Calls for a “New Standard” working climate to drive the digital transformation of organisations. These new machines, designed with efficiency in mind for challenging workgroups, set the standard for stable, mobile, and cloud-ready devices that simplify the integration and automation of time-consuming document-centred processes. The C8100 series also provides outstanding image quality for images, including superior fine line and text reproduction, and true to life colour reproduction.
More About AltaLink 8100 Series
What can the Xerox AltaLink create?
Whether you are printing out excel spreadsheets or creating pitch books, you can be sure that the Xerox AltaLink can help you create the following products. And if you need colour-perfect print, check out how our managed print service, will keep your machine in tip-top condition so you’ll never be caught short.
- Pitch documents
- Window Clings
- ID tags
- Point of sale
What media can the Xerox AltaLink print on to?
The Xerox AltaLink can print onto a variety of media, as detailed to the left. If you need colour-perfect print, no matter the media, check out how our managed print service, will keep your machine in perfectly printing onto the media of your choosing, time and time again.
- Bond Card
- Stock Card
- Stock Reloaded
- Glossy Card
- Hole Punched
- Stock Glossy Card Stock Reloaded
- Heavyweight Card Stock
- Heavyweight Card Stock Reloaded
- Heavyweight Glossy Card Stock
- Heavyweight Glossy Card Stock Reloaded
- Lightweight Cardstock
- Lightweight Card Stock Reloaded
- Lightweight Glossy Card Stock
- Lightweight Glossy Card Stock Reloaded
How can the Xerox Versant present your documents?
We all love a well-presented document, but did you know your Xerox Versant printer can do this for you? Yes, it really can, with a myriad of print finishes you’ll be able to create the document you imagine with just the press of a button. With our managed print service, we’ll be able to teach you and your teams how to create every possible configuration, as well as keeping your machine running smoothly.
- Multiposition Stapling
- Hole punching (Optional)
- Z – fold
- Tabloid Z – fold
- Booklet making for Office Finisher LX (Score/Crease, Saddle-stitch Staple) (Optional)
- Integrated Office Finisher (Optional with C8030/C8035)
- Office Finisher LX (Optional with C8030/C8035/C8045/C8055)
- Optional Business Ready (BR) Finisher (Requires Horizontal Transport Kit)
- C-fold / Z-fold Unit (Optional with BR Finisher and BR Booklet Maker Finisher)
- Convenience Stapler (May Require Work Surface)
What are the add-on features of a Xerox AltaLink?
With so many options, it’s good to whittle down a machine to only provide what you need, there’s no need to pay for a feature you’ll never use! Our account team will prescribe you the best solutions for your team, and with our managed print service, we’ll be able to make sure you are producing exactly what you need throughout the life of your printer.
- Print from USB
- Encrypted Secure Print
- Xerox® Earth Smart Driver Settings
- Job Identification, Booklet Layout
- Store and Recall Driver Settings
- Bidirectional Real-time Status
- Job Monitoring
- Application Defaults
- Two-sided Printing (as default)
- Hold All Jobs